First Baptist Church Artesia is where family and friends come together; and we want you to know there’s plenty of room for you. You can expect biblically sound messages delivered with a healthy dose of humor and creativity. We don’t pretend to be perfect and we don’t expect you to be either. We’re flawed people striving to find out more about our Creator and His plan for our lives. You don’t have to “get your act together” before joining us; chances are if you could have changed on your own you would have done it already!
Come do life with us.
- Feb 7, 2016Soul Necessity
- Jan 31, 2016Living in God’s Will
- Jan 24, 2016Living without Hurry
- Jan 17, 2016Living in Community
- Jan 10, 2016Living in the Moment
- Jan 3, 2016…when experiencing post-holiday letdown.
- Dec 20, 2015…when the Grinch steals Christmas.
- Dec 13, 2015Being Light in Times of Change
- Dec 6, 2015…when you’re lonely.
- Nov 29, 2015…when you’re stressed.