First Baptist Church Artesia is where family and friends come together; and we want you to know there’s plenty of room for you. You can expect biblically sound messages delivered with a healthy dose of humor and creativity. We don’t pretend to be perfect and we don’t expect you to be either. We’re flawed people striving to find out more about our Creator and His plan for our lives. You don’t have to “get your act together” before joining us; chances are if you could have changed on your own you would have done it already!
Come do life with us.
- Nov 22, 2015How to deal with how you feel when you are unthankful
- Nov 15, 2015How to deal with how you feel, when you’re criticized.
- Nov 8, 2015Thanks in All Things
- Nov 1, 2015Why is it hard to do the right thing?
- Oct 25, 2015Does praying really do any good?
- Oct 18, 2015Why isn’t life fair?
- Oct 11, 2015How can I forgive others?
- Oct 4, 2015How can I forgive myself?
- Sep 27, 2015What does God expect of me as a woman?
- Sep 20, 2015What does God expect of me as a man?