First Baptist Church Artesia is where family and friends come together; and we want you to know there’s plenty of room for you. You can expect biblically sound messages delivered with a healthy dose of humor and creativity. We don’t pretend to be perfect and we don’t expect you to be either. We’re flawed people striving to find out more about our Creator and His plan for our lives. You don’t have to “get your act together” before joining us; chances are if you could have changed on your own you would have done it already!
Come do life with us.
- Feb 5, 2017Guest: Sam Swann
- Jan 29, 2017Guest Speaker: Kevin Parker
- Jan 22, 2017Guest: Ricardo Rivera
- Nov 27, 2016God is still at work
- Nov 13, 2016God-like love in every relationship
- Nov 6, 2016Salvation
- Oct 30, 2016Jacob: a Patriarch
- Oct 23, 2016Daily Relationship
- Oct 16, 2016Hebrews – Drifting, Part 2
- Oct 9, 2016Hebrews: Are you drifting?