How Do I Build My Life on the Bible?
1. I receive it with my ears. For good reception, I need to be quiet (quick to listen and slow to speak), calm (slow to become angry), clean (get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent), and humble (humbly accept the Word planted in you which can save you).
2. I read it with my eyes. We need to have a Bible reading plan.
3. I research it with my hands and mouth.
4. I review and remember it with my mind. The Bible term for reviewing and remembering God’s Word is meditation.
5. I respond to God’s Word with my actions.
...From Pastor Rick